- What does the future hold for our industry?
- Where is the exhibition and events industry heading in the future?
- We keep hearing about “Africa’s Time Has Come” – but has it?
Find out the answers to all these questions, and much more, from the world’s leading experts at this year’s EXSA Conference.
- Graeme Codrington internationally acclaimed futurist.
- Dave Nemeth future trends analyst.
- Aggrey Maposa Regional Director of Digital Growth, Africa and Middle East at TNS, on the future of digital marketing.
- Amanda Kotze-Nhlapo Executive Manager of South Africa National Convention Bureau, on what the Government are doing to assist the industry in the future.
- Chris Bruwer CEO of Comrades, on the future of sponsorships, sharing strategies and insights.
- Dirk Elzinga Managing Directorof CIC Convention Industry Consultants on the future role of venues in South Africa and Africa and the role that they will play in the future of the industry; and the new BEE codes and how they will affect our future.
Come and join us for a look into the future.
Network with your industry peers and see what your future holds.
- Date: 26 -28 January 2014
- Venue: Coastlands Umhlanga. KwaZulu-Natal
Registration: exsa.co.za, firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)11 805 7272