The Event Greening Forum is hosting a networking session this November. The keynote speaker is Frantz Rentel, the Country Director of South Africa for Climate Neutral Group, a leading European carbon management company.
Rentel has been active in the carbon markets for almost ten years with diverse roles ranging from developing and sourcing carbon offset projects to working with business on their carbon and offsetting strategies.
Those who attend this session will learn which steps to take in a bid to make your event carbon neutral:
- Get started: allocating people, money and time.
- Measure the greenhouse gas emissions generated by your event
- Reduce these emissions – some innovative ideas and examples
- Offset any remaining carbon emissions
- Communicate your events carbon credentials
Date: 27 November 2014
Time: 11:00 – 14:00
Venue: Sandton Convention Centre
Cost: EGF members no charge
R250 pp for non-members
Light lunch served
For more information: +27 (0) 82 891 5883