The new board is as follows:
• Chair: Neil Nagooroo, Sandton Convention Centre
• Immediate Past Chair: Brad Alder, Octanorm
• Treasurer: Andrew Gibbs, ConCept G
• Services Forum: Doug Rix, DK Design and Patrick Cronning, Expo Guys
• Venue Forum: Neil Nagooroo, Sandton Convention Centre andLindy Cambouris, Cape Town International Convention Centre
• Organisers Forum: Andrew Binning, Inkanyezi Event Organisers; Lorin Bowen, Synergy Business Events; Clive Shedlock, Conker Exhibitions and Zaida Enver, Pure Grit
• Young Professionals Forum: Katherine Gunningham, Compex
• Western Cape Forum: Karen Healey, Resource Design
• KZN Forum: Denver Manickum, I-Cube Alternate Advertising-
EXSA’s annual conference took place from 31 January – 2 February at Spier Wine Farm, Western Cape with an array of excellent speakers, content, and entertainment! The theme for the event was ‘Engage your Senses’ and delegates most certainly did with their taste buds being spoilt with delicious food and wine, their eyes taking in the beauty of the mountains and hearing the latest insight and practical tools to help them to grow their companies.
EXSA would like thank all who attended the conference and who helped to pull off this spectacular event. And to the sponsors, including; Wesgro, Urbantonic, Resource Design, ProsporIs IT, Sandton Convention Centre, DK Design, Expo Guys, Eastern Acoustics, and Green Exhibition Services for the registration of delegates.