This lifestyle and fitness event featured international sport stars, action sport clinics, extreme sport shows, live entertainment and a range of sport-related exhibits and equipment.
Intended as a platform for South Africa’s sport industry to showcase the best of what they have to offer while promoting a healthier lifestyle, there truly was something to please every sports or outdoor fan, including:
- The Jetman – Yves Rossy: guest speaker at the celebrity speaker box on Saturday and Sunday.
- Lords of Gravity: daily shows by the international acrobatic slam dunk basketball team
- Hanli Prinsloo: breath-holding, free-diving and SUP yoga demonstrations
- Gravity Clash: action-packed FMX Freestyle and BMX show
- Brian Capper: 10 times Supermoto and Trails champion
- Paintball competition: including a first Provincial Cup event
- Xtreme Speaker Box: opportunity to meet and greet incredible adventurers, thrill-seekers and sports stars
- CrossFit Box: interactive demonstrations and competitions
- Bag jumping: jump from three story tower onto airbags
- Trampoline and parkour shows
- Sky-diving and wing suit display
- Fives futbol: tournaments and junior skill programmes
- Stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) experience and yoga on SUP demos
According to 3D Cape director, Andrew Keymer, the partnership worked exceptionally well. “It was an honour to work with Professional Exhibition Solution’s amazing Lynn Chamier on this complicated and challenging event,” he said.
“Teamwork and respect saw us have a flawless build and we look forward to a bigger and better show in 2017.”