The PRISM Awards is celebrating 20 years and, like any good wine, these signature industry Awards are getting bigger, better and maturing in style. Known as the “Oscars” of the Public Relations industry, entries for the Awards are open to any visionary team or individual in the Public Relations and Communication field across the African continent. And, as part of our commitment to the 20-year celebrations, sessions on ‘How to Submit an Award-winning Entry’ will be hosted in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town in mid-February – at no cost.
Workshops Provide ROI
“Attending the PRISM workshops provides entrants with very relevant and useful information on just what makes an award-winning entry,” says Chief Judge Marilyn Watson. “Given the positive spin-offs from winning an Award, it is time well spent!! The workshops provide an ideal opportunity to interact and learn from those who have already won a PRISM and also hear exactly what the judges are looking for in a winning entry”.
Presenters include Bridget von Holdt, Convenor of the PRISM Awards; Marilyn Watson, Chief Judge of PRISM Awards and two past PRISM Award winners. “We will be sharing useful information and practical tips to guide you and your team as you plan and prepare your PRISM campaign for submission,” adds Marilyn.
The programme will cover:
- Entry and judging guidelines
- A detailed Insight into Award-winning entries
- Comparing international awards to the PRISM Awards
- How winning a PRISM Award can grow your business
- What are the new PRISM categories?
Where You Can Attend
These half-day afternoon sessions are scheduled as follows:
Durban – 15 February 2017
Cape Town – 16 February 2017
Johannesburg – 17 February 2017
Bookings close on 14 February 2017 at 12:00.
“I would encourage all consultancies, corporates and students to enter this year’s PRISM Awards,” concludes Marilyn.
- AfroFlame – hostessing
- Contempo – SA women’s clothing retail brand
- GroundUp Media – video production
- Integrated Marketing Solutions social and digital media specialists
- Katlego Maboe – presenter, singer and celebrity
- Lounge Around – décor and furniture for events
- Mango Airlines – travel partner
- ROI Africa – media monitoring and intelligence
- Stageline – production and staging