We have the answer to keep those voices quiet!
The Wedding Expo at the Ticketpro Dome on the 11th and 12th of March has all the answers to your wedding planning woes!
Don’t just come once; buy tickets and bring your best friend, maid of honour or your mom on the Saturday and scout out all the possibilities. On the Sunday, bring your fiancé along and show him only the stands that reflect what you think your wedding should look like. He’ll appreciate not being dragged in your enthusiastic wake and he’ll be more receptive to your ideas.
- The Wedding Expo at the Ticketpro Dome is the only place you will find a varied selection of SOUTH AFRICAN EXPERTS for you, the South African bride.
- A fashion show at the FASHION THEATRE where you will be able to see examples of gorgeous wedding gowns with a range of prices. South African designers and wedding stores will showcase their creations, providing you with inspiration!
- Then, keep a look out for the TABLE DÉCOR COMPETITION, where exhibitors have produced a table especially for your inspiration! Vote for your favourite table and you stand a chance to win a weekend getaway!
- If your groom gets tired, then leave him at the GROOMS LOUNGE where he will be able to have a haircut, chat about grooming, see some great cars, sample craft beer and best of all, get great advice about his suit!
- The photographer is one of the most important service providers for your wedding and you need to view as many photographers as possible to make sure you choose the right one. The Wedding Expo is going to be a great help here with the introduction of the PHOTOGRAPHERS GALLERY, which will provide you with more examples from the photographers at the Expo.
- Take a break from wedding planning at the VALDO PROSECCO BUBBLY located at the heart of the expo where you can make plans in style over a glass of Valdo Prosecco. The Valdo Prosecco Bubbly Bar is the perfect place to take a moment to reflect on the wonderful inspiration you have received from walking around the Expo.
- We’re saving the best for last! Don’t miss the chance to win the wedding of your dreams in the WIN A WEDDING You will need to be at the Fashion Theatre for the draw to win!
Social media: Facebook (theweddingexposa), Twitter (@weddingexposa), Instagram (The_Wedding_Expo) and Pinterest (TheWeddingExpo).
Johannesburg at the Ticketpro Dome: 11 and 12 March & 26 and 27 August 2017
Cape Town at the CTICC: 10 and 11 June 2017
Durban at the Durban Exhibition Centre: 5 and 6 August 2017
To purchase tickets to visit The Wedding Expo, visit www.wedding-expo.co.za and click the buy tickets link on the top right hand corner of the home page. Tickets may also be purchased at the door. Ticket prices are – Joburg R120.00 per person, Cape Town and Durban R100.00 per person.