CPP on Demand
Get your CPP credits online
in your own time and at an affordable price Watch our informative videos with industry experts, giving you access to the knowledge you require to actively develop your professional engineering skills.
How many credits can I earn?
You need 25 credits in 3 different categories over a 5-year cycle. You can now earn 10 credits in 2 categories over 5 years:
- Five in Category 1 from the 3S Media’s CPP on Demand video programme
- Five in Category 3 by subscribing to one of 3S Media’s industry publications:
- IMIESA, the official magazine of the Institute of Municipal Engineering of Southern Africa (IMESA), focusing on infrastructure development, maintenance and service delivery.
- Water & Sanitation Africa, the official magazine of the Water Institute of Southern Africa (WISA), dealing with the preservation, treatment and provision of water.
How do I get my certificates?
After you watch the video, you take a short online test and submit. The system will automatically generate a certificate with a validation number, available for you to download. This can then be included as evidence in your CPP records for ECSA. Boost your skills and further your career development, wherever you are located by gaining your Continuing Professional Development (CPP) credits using this easy, convenient and professionally validated programme. SPECIAL OFFER. Subscribe to our 2017 programme and get the 2016 programme for FREE.
How long does the video course take?
Each course contains ten 40-60 minute videos, which together are equivalent to a one-day event. All videos are validated for CPP credits according to ECSA guidelines.
Advertising Opportunities Reach our subscribers through various online advertising opportunities on our CPP on Demand landing pages on www.infrastructurene.ws:
- The Leaderboard banner
- Middle strip banners
- Side rectangle banners
- Landing page takeovers (all banner positions on page)