Founded in 1996, Scan Display is a leader in the Southern African exhibition, events and retail display industries, specialising in award-winning exhibition stands, retail displays, and event and exhibition infrastructure.
Scan Display is committed to promoting sustainability in the exhibition, events and retail display industries. The company encourages clients to use green stand design principles and eco-friendly products, including LED lights and re-useable fabric branding.
Scan Display’s Managing Director, Justin Hawes, was instrumental in founding the Event Greening Forum (EGF), a body which aims to promote greening practices within the events industry. Justin is currently the Forum’s Chairperson. www.eventgreening.co.za
Scan Display received the UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) Sustainable Development Award in 2013. This accolade acknowledged Scan Display’s commitment to using green practices in its operations.
Scan Display’s competitive advantage lies in its ability to provide a range of exhibition stand options including custom, portable and modular.
- Custom stands
Scan Display designs and builds exhibition stands for clients’ unique requirements. We manage the project from brief and design through to the build by our production team.
- Portable stands
The Metro range is a portable display system which Scan Display supplies as a rental or an outright purchase. We are the sole distributor of this product in Africa. The Metro’s aluminium structure guarantees durability and it comes with a carry bag on wheels for easy transportation.
The Folding System is a cost-effective solution for quick and easy displays. It can also be used to create a temporary wall. It is lightweight, can be set up by a single person, and comes in six and eight panel options.
The Expo stand is portable and re-useable and comes in a small carry case. It is modular and can be added to or reduced – one can start with a small stand and add extra frames to create a medium or large stand, making it a good long-term investment. There are different frame options (for creating curves, wave structures and corners) and showcase options.
- The Modulbox is manufactured by Scan Display under license to Mo Systeme in Germany. It can be set up quickly both in indoor and outdoor settings. The unit’s canopies flap upwards, creating space for branding. It is lockable, ensuring security during your event.
- 3D Design Scan Display has a team of qualified interior designers specialising in 3D design. Our designers use the Mac platform, ensuring superior renditions and working drawings.
- Graphic design Scan Display’s graphic designers use the Mac platform and the latest versions of Photoshop and InDesign, ensuring excellent quality output.
- Printing Scan Display’s in-house printing division, Scan Print, offers fabric, vinyl and PVC large format print options.
- Project management Scan Display offers a turnkey solution for exhibitions, events and retail displays.
- Shell scheme Scan Display supplies shell scheme for small, medium and large exhibitions. We have a national infrastructure manager who oversees all shell scheme projects. We offer complimentary layout design and have an online platform for ordering and managing the services of a shell scheme project. We provide a range of innovative products for the shell scheme environment including the Modulbox, Mo5 registration counters, sound-dampened meetings rooms, and electrical products like the Power Mouse, the Scan Compact Distribution Board and LED lighting.
- Electrics Scan Display’s electrical division, Scan Electrix, has a team of electricians to fulfil the electrical requirements of exhibitions and events and guarantee their safety.
- Carpets and flooring Scan Display offers clients a range of flooring options for their stands and exhibition halls.
- Audiovisual Scan Display has an in-house audiovisual team to plan, install and manage the technology elements of exhibitions and events.
- Furniture Scan Display offers a range of furniture for hire or purchase.
Scan Display, Jan Smuts Avenue, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Address: Scan Display, Jan Smuts Avenue, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
179 Jan Smuts Avenue
Culemborg Portnet Site
off Martin Hammerschlag Way, Culemborg
| 086 100 SCAN/7226
email@example.com Retail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 18, Thynk Industrial Park
Cnr Queen Nandi Drive & Brickworks Way
086 100 SCAN/7226
119A Grahamstown Road
Plot No 10032/04, Broadhurst Industrial, Gaborone, Botswana
2152 Hospital Street, Zone 1