Clico Boutique Hotel, fine dining, events and conferencing in Rosebank is offering sublime fine dining specials for the holiday season to celebrate the award-winning hotel and restaurant’s seventh anniversary.
The Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas Day lunch and New Years menus are worth fasting. It will comprise seasonal fresh produce and holiday dishes created to thrill by Chef Raymond and his team.
The Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Day lunch menu costs R450 per person and includes:
- Amuse Bouche: Lamb jelly and cucumber salad
- First course: Prawn bisque served with poached rock lobster tail and teriyaki oil
- Second course: Honey glazed de-boned quail on a bed of sesame baby spinach, brussel sprouts, harissa and champagne froth
- Third course: Orange glazed grilled kassler steak, smoked apple puree, glazed baby apples and butternut fondant served with a soy veloute
- Fourth course: Ballontine of cous cous and cranberry stuffed turkey, pomme dauphinoise, seasonal vegetables and glazed pineapple accompanied by an apricot and rum jus
- Fifth course: Irish coffee flavoured tiramisu on a bed of Christmas cake base served with raspberry sorbet and homemade truffles and nougat
New-Years Eve will be a feast at R475 per person and includes:
- Amuse Bouche of the Day
- First Course: Cajun coated tuna with broad beans and wasabi aioli
- Second Course: Wild mushroom and parma ham ravioli, in a umami broth with truffle froth
- Third Course: Slow cider braised pork belly served with kimchi, butternet puree, honey glazed baby apples, smoked apple puree and soy veloute
- Fourth Course: Sous vide lamb shoulder served with pomme boulangere, ratatouille vegetables, black aubergine puree and Pinot Noir jus
- Fifth Course: Black pepper coated beef fillet, pomme fondant, braised ox tongue and foie gras tortellini with smoked bacon and chocolate ice cream Palate Cleanser
- Dessert: Sous vide strawberry chiboust served with rose scented soft meringue and a vanilla and whiskey syrup
Reservations essential to avoid disappointment.
Clico is rated one of the seven Best Fine Dining Restaurants in Johannesburg for 2013 and in the top ten for 2012 in Eat Out readers’ poll;
Clico’s conference and events facilities have enjoyed enormous support since opening its chic doors in 2010. Dining, wine pairing, conferencing, events and overnight reservations are essential while dietary requirements and allergies should kindly be advised two days prior to reservation date. Nine individually decorated en-suite rooms, complete with sumptuous amenities, internet facilities, security and private balconies – ideal for private villa five-star usage for groups.