Sparkling Waters Hotel & Spa 2014 “knockout” conference special promises great value for money without compromising luxury.
As an added incentive they are throwing in a free health spa voucher per delegate per night as well as free selected team building, including facilitation, to resident conferences. T&Cs apply
- Sparkling Waters Hotel & Spa’s aim is to make the overall out of town conference and team building experience most memorable yet affordable.
- Sparkling Waters Hotel & Spa will keep knocking you out with: free welcome cocktails, free use of all the audio visual equipment, free stationery for delegates and presenters, free use of most of the more than 16 recreation and outdoor facilities on site etc.
- The adrenalin packed adventure of the Magaliesberg Canopy Tour will, need I say more, knock you out and keep your teams motivated and talking long after the event.
- Get “knocked out’ with a relaxing spa treatment after the adrenalin rush of a canopy tour at unbeatable prices.
Don’t miss the opportunity to cash in on this “knockout” offer valid until 31 August 2014.
Conference rates for our 2014 “knockout” extravaganza are as follows:
- Rates are valid for midweek (any time between arriving Sunday and departing Friday) conferences only.
- Single accommodation: R1 300 less 15% = R1 105 per person/night
- Shared accommodation: R1 100 less 15% = R 935 per person/night
Rates include accommodation, 3 meals, 2 tea breaks, conference facilities, VAT and all the incentives mentioned above.
Conditions to being knocked out:
- The special applies to the above mentioned period only and for reservations made directly with us after 1 December 2013
- Midweek indicates Sunday – Thursday nights inclusive (any number of nights).
- Put our claims to the test – it’ll knock you out!!
- Make an appointment for a site inspection today or contact us for more information or a detailed conference planner. you’ll be pleasantly surprised! or shall we say “knocked out”
For more information contact:
Marion Gosteli or Mary Modise
tel: 014 535 0000 – 6 ext 274 or 082 859 4036/7
fax: 014 535 0007