Plans continue for the CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Programme’s first awards & rewards during MARKEX 2014.
Experienced MICE individuals from the association and corporate sectors in particular have taken-up Academy subscription for a variety of reasons – due to the extensive benefits that accompany the programme:
- Gain new techniques and possible implementation on a variety of topics;
- Reading pre-test material leads-on to a greater understanding of many aspects within the MICE industry that could enhance event message retention;
- The tests consisting of question & multi-choice of one answer enable event managers the opportunity of ensuring the information is effectively absorbed;
- Accumulating credits from the Q&A tests provides a sense of achievement;
- Event managers can concentrate on the CPD Programme in their own time and at their own pace – as the entire process is online.
- With the accumulating of credits – event managers are able to have significant proof of their abilities for both career advancement as well as the opportunity to extend their client base.
- Certification per test allows event managers to build an authentic professional dossier going forward.
The MARKEX 2014 awards taking place in mid-June – will herald a new dawn within the event industry.