It’s the food we eat at MICE gatherings that could make the difference. In IBTM’s global events magazine July edition of The Diary, it was interesting to note what types of food ingredients should be considered for a serious conference or working session.
- BLUEBERRIES – enhances learning capacity. Although it is unclear how readily available or price-sensitive this dessert berry could be – it is worth checking when next a menu is selected.
- AVOCADOES – keeps delegates more alert than without this delicious ingredient in so many dishes. Readily available especially at this time of year.
- BROCOLLI / CAULIFLOWER – improves brain power and hence the thinking-through of a problem-solving situation could make all the difference with this vegetable.
- EGGS – always a winner on any menu. Essentially this most versatile ingredient improves delegate’s cognitive performance.
- DARK CHOCOLATE – increases a delegate’s powers of concentration and could easily be included in a range of desserts and after meal delights.