MSC Cruises has announced the launch of their new mobile app. Designed for iOS and Android devices, the new app puts access to the unique relaxation, discovery and entertainment unique to an MSC cruise at your fingertips.
The official MSC Cruises app, which is free to download from the App Store and Google Play, is packed with easy to use functions, tips and information – from finding the perfect itinerary and shore excursions, through to virtual ship tours.
The app allows you to browse MSC Cruises’ huge range of holiday choices and gain helpful insights into dream cruises destinations. Compile your cruising bucket list and save your favourites for closer examination at a later date. The app also allows you to set push notifications to ensure that you remain updated with all the latest news and special offers direct from MSC Cruises.
Thanks to a global positioning feature, one of the more notable innovations available on the new MSC Cruises app is the ability for real-time tracking of the MSC fleet across the oceans. Various offline features allow leisurely perusal of MSC Cruises itineraries, on-board services and onshore activities. While connected users can take a virtual tour around the 12 ships in the fleet and watch live on-board webcam feeds.
Key functions include:
- A comprehensive listing of all local and international itineraries offered by MSC Cruises, as well as information about these dream destinations.
- All the latest cruise deals and news from MSC Cruises, with push notifications for special offers.
- Virtual tours, live webcam feeds (including the view from the bridge) and a photo gallery of the fleet.
- Save selected cruises to favourites for later perusal.
- Make direct calls to an MSC Cruises Contact Centre for bookings.
- Real-time tracking of all ships in the MSC Cruises fleet.
The new MSC Cruises app is a porthole in your pocket – offering a glimpse of a dream cruise that’s just a touch away.