Home to over four million people, Soweto welcomes visitors to explore South Africa’s dynamic culture – past and present – while paying tribute to the country’s history.
The Maslow Hotel in Sandton invites guests to experience the highlights of this unique township with the Soweto Heritage Tour and accommodation special.
This tour seeks to engage visitors with the hard-fought battle against apartheid with highlights including:
- Apartheid Museum
- Hector Pieterson Museum
- The Regina Mundi Catholic Church
- Nelson Mandela’s old home on the corner of Vilakazi Street
- Baragwanath Taxi Rank, opposite the Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital, the largest hospital in the Southern hemisphere
From R3 054 this signature tour includes:
- Return transfers with your own personal registered tour guide
- A buffet lunch at the famous Sakhumzi Restaurant (beverages excluded)
Read more here.
This offer is valid until 31 December 2015.
Bookings can be made online using the promotional code: [HERITAGE]