Gerom Media’s annual Sponsorship Forum will take place in Johannesburg on 17 April 2020, and will be preceded by a Masterclass on 16 April 2020, focusing on “Effective Win-Win Sponsorship Negotiations”.
Gerrit Davids, MD of Gerom Media, says, “Sponsors and rights holders will engage each other in a highly interactive environment, sharing best practice and strategies on how commercial partnerships could deliver real and sustainable returns on the sponsor’s investment and business objectives.”
The focus of the Masterclass is on structuring and aligning deals, with the business objectives of a sponsor. Davids adds, “The role of sponsorship agencies is still a key conversation in the bigger scheme of things, and a dedicated session will unpack the current trends in the sponsorship and marketing arena, as well as assessing the continued value of agencies managing the sponsorship between sponsors and rights holders”.
Key themes that will be covered:
- Negotiating Effective Win-Win Sponsorship Deals
- What are the Challenges faced by both rights holders and sponsors
- Is Big Data Sponsorship’s Big Elephant in the Room? Are you ignoring it at your peril?
- Key Sustainable Considerations and Strategies for Sponsors and Rights Holders
- Designing and Implementing Effective Sponsorship Activation
- Campaigns to deliver optimum ROI and ROO
- What are the key ingredients for activating effective Digital Strategies
Past Sponsorship Forum speakers have included:
- Aleck Skhosana, President, Athletics SA
- Michael Meyer, MD Stillwater Sports (Organisers of the Athletics Grand Prix Series)
- Samantha Kaaber, General Manager, Marketing, Liquid Telecom
- Carel Bosman, Head, Sponsorships, Momentum
- Clint Paterson, CEO, Levergy
- David Sidenberg, Executive Director & CEO, BMI Sportinfo
- Andrew Ross, Group Managing Director, Chaos Theory Events
- Colin Webster, General Secretary, Mind Sports South Africa (E-Sports)
- Bandile Mngoma and Sponsorships & Events Manager, Old Mutual
If you are interested in attending these events, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org