UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, has extended the deadline for entries for the 2020 UFI Award Programme and Next Generation Leadership (NGL) Grant to 4 April 2020.
This has been done in light of the disruption that COVID-19 has caused to the international exhibition industry, and in a bid to ensure these programmes are still utilized at a time when they are possibly most needed.
UFI explains; “The UFI Award programme is conceived to showcase and reward initiative, enable companies to demonstrate their prowess to customers, business partners and co-workers while increasing brand awareness among industry peers and driving new sales leads.”
There are five categories and topics for this year’s awards, which are:
- Human Resources: “Corporate Culture as a Competitive Advantage”
- Digital Innovation: “What is Digital Innovation for you?”
- Industry Partner: “Business Innovation”
- Marketing: “Multi-channel, Cross-generational marketing”
- Operations & Services: “Best industry cooperation to enhance customer experience”
The NGL promotes “next generation leadership in the exhibition industry, rewarding professionals who show clear initiatives in driving change and innovation in their area of activity.” The programme is spread over a period of 18 months, allowing successful candidates (up to five professionals can win this grant) to continue to fulfill their daily work obligations.
To learn more about the grant and its benefits, and how to apply, visit the UFI website here.