What does the law say about the current situation and your staff?
Join labour law expert, Angus Bailie, for an educational webinar exploring how labour law can be interpreted in the current context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this session, Bailie will cut through the myriad of misinformation and ‘fake news’ out there and answer your burning questions, such as:
- What are my legal obligations to my employees?
- Which type of leave (if any) to apply?
- Does “no work, no pay” apply?
- What if I am declared an essential service but I don’t need all my staff?
- What if an employee contracts the virus or even suspects they have contracted the virus?
- What is TERS and how can I apply for it?
When: Thursday, 09 April 2020 at 10:00 by Zoom Video online
Duration: 2 hours
Presenter: Labour Law Expert Angus Bailie
Cost: R325.00 excl VAT per delegate
To book your seat, please contact Tracey via firstname.lastname@example.org or 076 993 7945.