South African Tourism (SA Tourism) is undertaking the process of compiling a Tourism Recovery Plan for the sector. As such, they have created a series of webinars in order to engage the Tourism Industry on solutions, scenarios, and a way forward which will form part of this recovery plan. There will be three sessions in total, each lasting 90 minutes.
The planned webinar sessions are as follows:
- 1st session will be on Thursday 9 April 2020 at 12h00
- 2nd session will be on Tuesday 14 April 2020 at 12h00
- 3rd session will be on Thursday 16 April 2020 at 12h00
Each webinar session will host a panel of four industry leaders across the spectrum of the tourism sector covering various aspects. The sessions will be moderated by the CEO of SA Tourism.
SA Tourism encourages your participation and engagement by registering to join the webinar, where you will be able to participate by suggesting solutions and posing questions live during the session. These will be visible to all participants, including the panel for engagement.
The next webinar will be held on 16 April. The host will be Sisa Ntshona, CEO, South African Tourism, and the facilitator will be Jon Howell, CEO, AviaDev Africa.
They will be joined by the following panelists:
- Septi Bukula – Founder and Director, Seeza Destination Network
- James Latham – Publisher and Partnerships, The Iceberg
- Mariette du Toit-Helmbold – Founder, Destinate
- Thomas Muller – Founder and CEO, Rainmaker