The first edition of Hospitality Tomorrow attracted 5,343 hospitality decision-makers from 128 countries around the world. Now they’re back for Episode 2 on 12 May 2020, featuring 50+ speakers, thousands of attendees, exciting new brands at the expo, plenty of networking opportunities and a programme that ‘follows the sun’ so our friends from the Far East, all the way to the Americas can attend sessions that add the most value to their businesses in the current economic climate.
What to expect
- Join global hospitality industry leaders from around the world.
- Gain 6 hours of interactive, essential industry insights delivered by our stellar lineup of global speakers.
- Live face-to-face networking just like our speed networking sessions.
- Virtual exhibition and roundtables hosted by our sponsors where you can discuss your most pressing business needs.
“COVID19 has connected the world through crisis. As discovered with Hospitality Tomorrow’s first edition, at which over 5300 global leaders came together for the first ever virtual conference in Travel, Tourism & Hospitality of such size and scale, leaders are determined to stand together – across the globe and value chain – to ensure rigorous examination of the challenges ahead so we are all ready to mobilise smart, sustainable solutions once our doors, borders and skies re-open.”
– Anita Mendiratta, Special Advisor to Secretary General, UNWTO