Africa’s travel & tourism, hospitality and aviation sectors are facing challenges unlike any seen before. Africa Tomorrow has been developed in response to this, to unite the industry’s leaders and encourage online networking, and to forge a path forward on how we can respond to the COVID-19 crisis and its aftermath.
Date: Tuesday, 21 July 2020Africa Tomorrow is brought to you by the teams behind AHIF (Africa Hotel Investment Forum) and AviaDev Africa. It is not a webinar. Africa Tomorrow will feature 6 hours of essential insights delivered by 100+ speakers, networking opportunities with thousands of your industry peers, live video-meeting functionality and a virtual expo where you can meet some of the most innovative industry brands.
Time: 7:00am – 1:00pm (9:00am – 3:00pm GMT)
Register: follow this link (FREE to attend for Africans and African based businesses)
Africa Tomorrow will cover key topics like:
- Protecting Africa’s wildlife and the communities that rely on it for their livelihoods
- What are the key performance indicators telling us? What can be learned from the recovery in other markets around the world?
- Enabling our industry to move towards a coordinated response
- How do I value my hotel and how do I position it for the exit?
- Moving towards restoring travel confidence
- Sanitised air travel: How African airlines and airports are adapting to the “new normal”
- Innovation through technology: Which solutions are going to be at the forefront post Covid?
- The shape of route development post Covid
Confirmed speakers include:
- Hon. Minister Najib Balala, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Tourism & Wildlife, Kenya
- Abderahmane Berthe, Secretary General, African Airlines Association
- Jillian Blackbeard, CEO, The Victoria Falls Regional Tourism Association, Founder, The Africa’s Eden Digital Destination Solution
- Olivier Granet, Managing Partner & CEO, Kasada Capital Management
- James Hogan, Founder & Executive Chairman, Knighthood Capital Partners
- Nicolas, Pompigne-Mognard, Founder & Chairman, APO Group
- Thomas Müller, Founder & CEO, Rainmaker
- Gillian Saunders, Director, Gillian Saunders Consulting
- John E. Scanlon AO, Special Envoy, African Parks
- Ogaga Udjo, Regional Partner-Africa, AviaDev Consult
- Trevor Ward, Managing Director, W Hospitality Group
- Raphael Kuuchi, Special Envoy to Africa on Aero-Political Affairs, International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Refilwe Ledwaba, Founder, Girls Fly Programme for Africa (GFPA)