The Future of the Event Industry is brought to you by EventMB in partnership with Spot Me and Discover Puerto Rico, and sponsored by Cadence.
Date: Thursday, 30 July 2020
Time: 5:00 PM SAST (8:00 AM PDT)
Register now: Click here
This free online event will provide you with an action plan to go back to business safely in 2021, and includes sessions across three tracks (general, event owner & event planner) such as:
- 1,000 Event Professionals Research: The Impact of Coronavirus – Julius Solaris (Editor in Chief, EventMB)
- Future of Trade Shows – Carina Bauer (CEO, IMEX Group) & Kai Hattendorf (Managing Director and CEO, UFI)
- The Business of Virtual and Hybrid Events in 2021 and Beyond – Pierre Metrailler (CEO, SpotMe)
- Future of Event Safety – Steven Adelman (Head of Adelman Law Group, PLLC)
- Monetizing Virtual and Hybrid Events – William Thomson (MD, Gallus Events)
- Assessing the Risk of Running Your Event In 2021 – Oscar Cerezales (Global Executive VP of the Corporate Division & COO of the Asia Pacific Region, MCI)
- Future of Sustainability – Shawna McKinley (Principal, Clear Current Consulting)
There will also be an opportunity for networking.
For more information, including the full programme and speaker details, click here.