After a successful trial at Town Lodge Umhlanga and Road Lodge Durban, the City Lodge Hotel Group is now rolling out an ‘Eat In’ pizza menu at its Courtyard Hotels, City Lodge Hotels, Town Lodges and Road Lodges across South Africa.
“As business starts to pick up at our hotels, we are keen to wow our guests with a new convenient lunch and dinner solution and give them more reason to stay safe and Eat In.”
Tony Balabanoff, divisional director of operations, says, “As business starts to pick up at our hotels, we are keen to wow our guests with a new convenient lunch and dinner solution and give them more reason to stay safe and Eat In.”
The pizza selection may be viewed and ordered via an in-room QR code and order form system, making for a contactless guest order experience.
The pre-prepared pizzas are supplied as ready-to-bake, ranging in price from R65 to R90. The options include:
- Margherita: Topped with stringy mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- Bacon, Feta and Avocado: Topped with salty bacon, soft feta and fresh avocado
- Bacon and Spring Onion: Topped with bacon bits and fresh spring onion
- Chicken, Feta and Peppadew: Topped with South African original Peppadew, salty-soft feta and chicken
- Chicken and Jalapeno: Topped with chicken and tangy, moderately spicy jalapeno