G Adventures ran a survey among 4 236 travellers across the UK and Ireland to better understand what travel trends to expect post-pandemic. They found that 32% of respondents intend to take their next trip with multiple friends and / or family members. It is understood that this sentiment comes from wanting to reconnect and spend quality time with loved one’s post lockdown, while also giving people peace of mind while travelling with a group of people they know and trust in a ‘social bubble’.
A survey found that 32% of respondents intend to take their next trip with multiple friends and / or family members.
(During the pandemic, socialising with a small and exclusive group of people – a ‘bubble’ – is an idea that was promoted to help prevent the transmission of the virus.)
As a direct result, G Adventures released a ‘Book Your Bubble Collection’ of private trips ideally suited to groups like this. They now offer 80 tours that provide additional benefits over and above those that normally apply when booking private small group travel.
Bruce Poon Tip, founder of G Adventures, says the Book Your Bubble Collection benefits for private travel are their latest offering to help build confidence with those looking to travel again.
“We want to ensure travelling is made as attractive as possible following this pandemic. The Book Your Bubble Collection makes booking a private tour more flexible and affordable than ever before.”
He says, “We want to ensure travelling is made as attractive as possible following this pandemic. The Book Your Bubble Collection makes booking a private tour more flexible and affordable than ever before. G Adventures is a company built on changing lives through travel, and there are local people who need our support, so we’re doing all we can to encourage travellers to get back out there and start making a difference again as soon as it is safe to do so.”
An added safety reassurance is that all tours adhere to the additional health and safety measures of G Adventures’ new Travel with Confidence policy.
Benefits of the Book Your Bubble Collection* include:
- Book Your Bubble with eight people and the eighth spot is discounted by 50%; or Book Your Bubble with 12 people and the 12th spot is complimentary. (The discount can also be divided across the group individuals.)
- Groups can combine the private tour price with current G Adventures’ sales for added discounts, including the current 15% off sale for trips booked before 31 October 2020.
- Bookings come with flexible ‘cancel and rebook’ options in case a departure date needs to change.
- All groups are led by a local chief experience officer (CEO) to provide additional local knowledge and safety recommendations.
*Applies to new bookings made up to 31 December 2020 for travel before 31 December 2021.
Tours that feature in the new Book Your Bubble Collection include:
- An eight-day Classic Best of Egypt trip perfect for a group of friends, is priced from R11,729pp, departing from and returning to Cairo.
- An eight-day Classic Morocco Kasbahs and Desert – Plus trip is priced from R9,485pp travelling from Casablanca to Marrakech.
- Other options include Sailing Croatia – Split to Dubrovnik tour, the 8 Day Best of Turkey – Plus classic trip, and you can also travel with a group of friends to climb Kilimanjaro.
Travellers can Book Your Bubble Collection from a range of ‘Off-the-rack’ options or by customising a trip using the TailorMade service. These are for any trips and are subject to the standard Private Travel terms specific to their tour.
To book or find out more information, travellers and agents can submit a request via Development Promotions on 011 463 1170 or email@example.com.