The 2021 UFI Awards have been launched, and will be judged according to six award categories:
- HR Management Award: Effective remote team collaboration
- Marketing Award: The best marketing strategy in challenging times
- Industry Partner Award: Alliances and success stories: the future of the exhibition industry during and post the pandemic
- Digital Innovation Award: Digital Innovation for the Exhibition Industry Recovery
- Operations & Services Award: Driving transformation: the role of operations and services in revitalising the events industry, post COVID-19
- Sustainable Development Award: Partnerships for sustainability in and after COVID-19 times
UFI, also known as the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, has hosted the prestigious awards for more than a decade, honoring best practices and outstanding achievements across the industry. “Now, more than ever, it’s important to show that organisers, venue operators and service providers, are not just “still there”, but are ready to adapt quickly in challenging times,” notes UFI in its press release.
The Awards are open to both UFI members and non-members, and there is no cost to enter. The winners in each category will receive their awards during an official ceremony at the UFI Global Congress 2021, and will have the opportunity to present their projects at the event. They will also receive significant coverage in major international tradeshow publications.
The entry deadline for all categories is 16 March 2021. More information on the awards, as well the 2020 winners, can found at www.ufi.org/awards.