- This event has passed.
Spring Bash Workouts
October 24, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
That Fun Fit Fest brings you Spring Bash Workouts, every Saturday on the lawns at Central Square, Menlyn Maine (opposite Koi Restaurant in the park).
Limited space available as per COVID-19 protocols, so book your spot early.
What to expect
A 60min open air full body workout led by Rockstar instructors. The workouts will be a combination of body weight exercises, HIIT exercises and high energy cardio routines (no equipment).
What to bring
- Your own reusable water bottle or two – with enough water (no water will be provided on the lawns)
- Your mask (once you are in your physical distances spot you will be allowed to remove your mask)
- A sweat towel
- Your ticket (there is enough paper in the world – please try to download your ticket on your phone and we will scan you in)
- To protect yourself from sunburn we suggest you wear a cap and sunscreen
- If you want to look super cool add some shades
Steps we are taking to keep you safe
- No more than 50 people per session
- Ticket must be pre-booked online – no sales on site
- Facemasks to be warned outside your individual workout section
- No physical contact and maintaining a distance of 1,5m
- Hand sanitisers will be provided
- We are working out on an open air park
- Temperature checks will be done before the session
- Our instructors will support you all the way but we do as you to take responsibility and follow the instruction given before, during and after the session.
- Security will be provided but please leave all personal belongings in a safe place either at home or in your car – do not bring any valuables on to the lawn.