Summer Place and Summer House are unsurpassed as executive business, conference and event venues. A professional yet warm ambience has been created where the business of business is clearly understood.
Behind the impactful structures of Summer Place is a team of highly trained personnel offering planning and event management over and above logistical and practical considerations, ensuring that your event is executed perfectly at the highest level.
Summer Place is conveniently located in the heart of Hyde Park, minutes away from the vibrant Sandton CBD and an approximately 30-minute drive from OR Tambo International Airport.
Summer Place and the Summer House business and conference venues offer efficient and versatile room configurations, and multimedia technical facilities.
- Boardrooms and conference rooms can accommodate:
- 3 to 200 pax seated
- 350 pax banquet
- 600 pax standing cocktails.
- The Summer House is the more private business and conference centre. It has its own private entrance, separate parking area, three function rooms and a fully appointed bar.
- Two ground-floor venues cater for smaller conferences, business breakfasts, lunches and dinners, as well as a separate bar area leading out on to the palm terrace.
- The second floor holds a more expansive space that accommodates up to 120 pax and perfectly suits any medium-sized functions such as press conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Landscaped gardens surround an extravagant water feature, where sparkling fountains splash around a magnificent bronze sculpture, offering the perfect outdoor setting.
Banqueting facilities at Summer Place offer versatility and flexibility. State-of-the-art kitchens tantalise the most discerning of palates with a variety of menu options suited to individual preference and budget.
|The Apollo Room||50||170||300||180||400|
|The Apollo & Annex Combined||-||250||450||320||600|
|Boardroom 2 & 3||35||45||80||50||80|
|A Krok Boardroom||12||-||-||-||-|
|S Krok Boardroom||20||24||-||24||-|