Take advantage of our VALUE-FOR-MONEY Promotion and qualify for 10% discount on all weddings reserved over 2017 & 2018. Refer to T’s & C’s.
An example of all inclusive package deal with 10% discount (based on a menu price of R219pp and 100 guests):
|Venue Hire: R15 000||R15 000|
|Chapel Hire: R2 000||R2 000|
|Catering: based on menu price R219||R21 900|
|Welcome drinks: 10 x jugs of juice at R48.00 per jug:||R480|
|Corkage fee: R35 per bottle (3 bottles per table based on 10 tables)||R1 050|
|Barmen & waiter gratuity fee based on 10% catering costs:||R2 190|
|Sub Total including VAT||R42 620|
|10 % discount||R4 262|
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
R15 000.00 (VAT inclusive)
Fridays & Weekdays (Excluding Public Holidays & December)
R13 000.00 (VAT inclusive)
Winter Rates(June, July & August): Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
R13 .000.00 (VAT inclusive)
Winter Rates(June, July & August): Friday & Weekdays (Excluding Public Holidays)
R11 000.00 (VAT inclusive)
R2 000.00 (VAT inclusive)
*Venue & Chapel hire include VAT.
**Please note that you are under no obligation to make use of the Chapel should you wish to get married in your own Church.
T’s & C’s apply
- All weddings over 2017 & 2018 have to be reserved with a deposit of R5000 before or by April the 30th, 2017.
- The deposit will be offset (deducted) against the balance. (The balance will only be due 02 weeks prior to your wedding)
- Minimum of 80 adults over Saturdays & Sundays & Public Holidays & December.
- Minimum of 60 adults over Fridays & weekdays & Winter months (June; July& August).
Inclusive in the venue hire
- Silver Tiffany chairs.
- Silver under-plates.
- Silver candelabra/center piece (including oil lamp)(optional).
- White elegant window draping complete with Voile (optional).
- Round tables.
- Chairs (Tiffany or Beethoven full-back chairs).
- White tablecloths and serviettes.
- Table setting(glassware,crockery,cutlery,white tablecloth, white serviettes, center pieces,matching silver-inder plates).
- Gift table with tablecloth.
- Cake table with white tablecloth & decorative cake knife.
- A frame seating display board on an Easel & Matching table numbers.
- State of the art audiovisual equipment complete with big (motorized) screen.
- DVD/CD player & sound system.
- Cordless microphone & stand
- Venue fully air conditioned.
- 15 KVA Generator power as back-up incase of power failure.
- Magnificent Scenery and landscape gardens of the Estate for photography
- Enclosed parking with a security guard.
- Points man with brochures/maps directing traffic to bottom entrance (Venue & Chapel)
Book now here:
+27 (041) 368 8235
+27 072 237 6389