Emperors Palace has launched a new state-of-the-art 20-seater conferencing and meeting venue, the Theodora Boardroom in the Convention Centre.
The venue offers the latest conferencing technology including: 86-inch 4K interactive LCDs, 65 inch 4K comfort monitors, high sensitivity microphones, full surround sound, wireless and Bluetooth charging and presentation capabilities, and a native HD Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) camera.
Some of the benefits of the Theodora conference facility include:
- It is fully BYOD (bring your own device) compatible, to make it easy for all guests to benefit from the full range of its facilities;
- It caters for both onsite and remote guests;
- Participants are able to present wirelessly from any device, whether its run on an iOS or Android operating system;
- It is compatible with a range of online video conferencing platforms, including Skype, WebX, Zoom, BlueJeans and HangOuts;
- Participants can annotate on top of their content in real-time with the touch screen functionality, making all the content visible to participants; and
- All meetings are securely recorded so participants can access the audio, visual and content recordings post-meeting via a USB port.
Emperors Palace is offering an opening special for the Theodora boardroom, or R690 per delegate, for a minimum 10 people. This offer includes three upmarket tea breaks, a buffet lunch, dedicated hostess, mineral waters, sweets, pens and notepads. It is valid for a limited time only.
To make a booking or for more information contact Peermont Group Sales +27 (0)11 928 1903 or email email@example.com.
Photo supplied by Emperors Palace.