4-Star Shishangeni by BON Hotels is situated in Kruger Park, Mpumalanga and is easily accessible by air or road. It comprises three camps: Shishangeni Private Lodge, Camp Shonga and Camp Shawu, each adding a different experience. The emphasis of all three camps is on nature without losing the luxury and superior service guests are accustomed to.
Experience magnificent sunsets, all manner of beast and prey at the watering hole, early morning or late afternoon game drives in search of the ‘Big 5’ with an expert guide, boma fires under an African sky, a pampering at the spa, a splash in the pool, sundowners in the bush and endless photo opportunities…
Shishangeni by BON Hotels is currently running two specials:
SA Residence – Day trip game viewing at Shishangeni by BON Hotels
Package deal: Game-drive with Lunch.
R3,750 per vehicle up to 10 guests and a 3 course plated lunch at Shishangeni Main Lodge for R 295 p/p, excluding beverages.
Valid from 15 October 2020 to 31 January 2021.
Enjoy an estimated 3 hour game drive experience within the Shishangeni by BON Hotels Private Concession, including:
- 1 x soft drink, 1 x water and snacks during the game drive.
- Park fees at the Crocodile Bridge Gate not included.
- No children allowed under 6 years of age.
Intimate Bush Weddings at Shishangeni by BON Hotels
R 3 291 per person, sharing. Minimum 3 night stay.
Exclusivity of Camp Shawu and all 5 units booked by the wedding party.
Valid until 31 March 2021.
This deal includes an outdoor ceremony with breathtaking photo opportunities – R 15 000 for the day. It includes:
- Waters, sparkling wine, glassware, chairs, Isle markers, rangers, transport, SANParks clearance for bush ceremony and an armed ranger for safety.
- 3 Course set menus available for selection.
- Beverages will be charged on consumption.
- To enhance the experience; fully dressed traditional dancers will be waiting for you at Camp on return from the ceremony, as well as join in at the reception festivities with their traditional singing.
As per the park regulations, all festivities to end at 22h00.
No children under 12 years.
T’s & C’s apply.