The Covid-19 pandemic has given many employees the freedom to work from any location with internet access, giving rise to a new ‘workation’ trend in which businesspeople now combine business travel with leisure.
Sun International’s beautiful beachfront resort, the four-star rated Wild Coast Sun, is catering to this new need with an offering tailored to meet both business and leisure needs, namely:
- Fast and free WiFi access
- Strategically placed electric outlets
- Desk space
- Selection of dining options
- Amenities for afterhours relaxation
All of this is available as a special package: Bed and breakfast at R2 844 per night for two for a Garden Facing King Bed/Lux Twin. Two complimentary R300 Mangwanani Spa vouchers for a full body one hour massage are also included – the perfect antidote to work stress!
All resort guests have access to these amenities:
- The casino, which has a wide range of slot machines and popular Tables games such as roulette, blackjack and other classics. Both smoking and non-smoking facilities are available.
- The championship 18-hole Wild Coast Sun Golf Course with its unforgettable views of the Indian Ocean.
- The Sports Centre which houses a gymnasium, lawn bowls, squash and tennis.
- 750 hectares of lush indigenous bush.
The resort also boasts an R80-million water park, games area for children and several restaurants. It is just 5km from Port Edward, and a two-hour drive from Durban’s King Shaka International Airport.
Strict health and safety protocols are observed, and the Wild Coast Sun also has COVID-19 safety marshalls that operate over the busier days – Wednesday to Sunday – in the high traffic areas of the casino, hotel foyer, golf course, Wild Waves Water Park, Aloha Villages kiddies area and the restaurants. The marshalls are responsible for ensuring that visitors and guests wear their masks properly and practice social distancing.